Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Assalamualaikum!


People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel. Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back. Beware of your words !
I am, THE QUEEN .



Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

It will get better , soon .

if you're struggling right now -
and you feel utterly alone and you're afraid -
hello, this is my letter to you,
but also my letter to myself,
in which i want to say but one thing -
it will get better.

one of the scariest decisions is to change everything,
to look in the eyes of everybody and say,
i'm in love and i'm in my right to be in love,

one the of the scariest feelings of all,
is to lose everything -
my marriage, my hopes for a future with that one person,
but once you decide to be open with yourself -
to accept yourself -
it will get better.

sure there will be some moments of regret,
there will be some moments of doubt,
there will be some moments of self-hate,
and you might even try to hurt yourself in any way-

but there is only one path -
the one that goes on,
the path with a beating heart,
the path you're walking alone and together,
(the path i'm walking alone and together),

and if i'm strong,
it will get better.

and i will be-
strong-
for me,


and for you, too 


ahs, american horror story, black and white, forever, gif, heart, love, quote, tate langdon, violet harmon


honestly,




0 Comment(s)