Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Assalamualaikum!


People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel. Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back. Beware of your words !
I am, THE QUEEN .



Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

My Favorite

10 favorite LOVE SONG ever 
Only you - Matthew Perryman
All I ever wanted - (forget)
Kiss me - Parachute
When you where mine - Lady Antebellum
If i knew then - Lady Antebellum
Between us - Peter Bradley Adam
Marry me - Train
When you sleep - Mary Lambert
She keep me Warm - Mary Lambert
Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

 funny, gif

0 Comment(s)